Swapnokalpa - Solo performances
Indicative list of some of Swapnokalpa's solo dance performances:
United Kingdom and France
- Ananda Utsav, Alexender Palace, London (2010).
- Rencontres de la danse Indienne, Montpellier (2009).
- Dance India, Lowry Theatre, Manchester (2009).
- Indian Summer, British Museum, London (2009).
- Garden and Cosmos, British Museum, London (2009).
- Indian classical dance performances, Brady Arts Centre, London (2008 and 2009)
- Indian Dance festival, Belfast (2008).
- Solo night at the Nehru Centre, Indian High Commission, London (2008).
- Utsavam, Horniman Museum, London (2008).
- Indian classical dance performances, Harrow Arts Centre, London (2009, 2008 and 2007).
- Indian classical dance performances S-TV, London (2008 and 2007).
- Tasherdesh, Watermans Arts Centre, London (2007).
- Udayshankar Birth Centenary Celebration organized by West Bengal Government, Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre in 2000 (as the youngest artiste) and 2006.
- E-TV Mahalaya Programme (2006).
- Max Mueller Bhavan (German Consulate) at the 12th Salt Lake Music Festival.
- Biswa Banga Millennium Sammelan in 2000.
- Kalakunj in 2000 under the auspices of Ganguly College of Music, Bangla TV London.
- International Conference of Anthropological Survey of India, in 2002.
- Biswa Shanti Mancha, Haldia Utsav, 2002 and 2005.
- Mayapur Iscon at the National and International stages on the auspices of birthday celebration of Sri Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- "Shahar Mela", Milani Hall, Jamshedpur on an invitation from "Shahar" Jamshedpur.
- Performed in the presence of Dr. APJ Abul Kalam, former President of India (during the tenure of his presidentship) at the VI World Congress of Jesuit Alumnae, St Xaviers College Auditorium, Park Street, Kolkata.
- Special programme for the underpriviledged organized by "You & I".
- Odissi Dancers' Forum, 2006.
- Manipuri Festival organized by the Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre.
- Maghotsav festival organized by Vishwa Bharati, Shantiniketan.
- Performed in front of the Chief Minister of West Bengal in a special programme organized by the St. Xaviers College.
Golfgreen Phase III, IV and VII Sarbojanin Durgotsav.
- Swabhumi, Calcutta.
- All India Engineers Association of Prasar Bharati.
She has also anchored a game show called "Family No.1", televised in India on DD-7 Channel of Doordarshan (Calcutta Television).
Swapnokalpa - her Dance Troupe and Students
Indicative list of programs directed and performed along with her dance troupe and students:
- Performed at the Mahostsav, Bharatiya Vidya bhavan
- Indian Summer, Bristish Museum
- Rudolf Steiner house, London (dance drama )
- Brady Art centre, London
- Shivaratri festival, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, London
- Nadi Utsav organized by the Govt. of West Bengal.
- Lake Town Festival organized by the Govt. of West Bengal.
- Durga Puja culturals organized by the Pragati Club (Andheri), Ambarnath Ordnance Factory and many more.
- Future Foundation School, Aurobinda Bhawan.
- Doordarshan (TV), Kolkata on the occasion of Holi.
- EZCC (Govt. of India).
- Performed in the presence of German Delegates and Members of Parliament in a special programme organized by a German NGO.
- Aurobindo Bhawan on the eve of birth centenary of Shri Aurodindo.
- BBA inauguration in St. Xaviers College, Kolkata.
- Performed in the presence of delegates from University Grants Commission India.
Voluntary charitable work by Swapnokalpa
- Swapnokalpa is actively involved in working with underprivileged children and women of Calcutta. She has worked with Sri Sri Aranya Kumari Vidyapith, a charitable school in Calcutta as teacher of dance and music for underprivileged children and women.
- Worked as a dance teacher in Lake Gardens Women and Children Development Centre with children and women living in slums.
- Worked with Swapnoniye, a charitable institute as a dance teacher and as a fund raiser.
- Performs as a dancer at various charitable events and programs in India and in London.